Pour-Over Coffeemaker & Glass Carafe Set (52oz)
True to the Melitta tradition, prepares rich, flavorful coffee made the gourmet pour-over way
Uses #6 size cone filters.
Manual coffeemaker ideal for use at home, office or college
A great second pot, perfect for that second flavor of coffee or those guests who prefer decaf
Glass carafe holds 52oz of hot coffee
Includes a start-up supply of Melitta #6 cone filters
Plastic cone, lid and scoop are BPA freePour-Over™ Carafe Sets
Product Dimensions: 7”W – 6.25”D – 9.5”H
Don’t be intimidated! The pour-over method is really a simple and quick way to handcraft coffee to your taste. Here are the steps to brewing your own pour-over coffee
1. Fold the seams of the Melitta filter and place in Melitta cone pour-over brewer. Place pour-over on top of carafe.
2. Scoop in finely ground coffee. The fresher the coffee the better.
3. Start with fresh, cool water. Heat the water to just below a boil.
4. Pour the water in a swirling motion to fully saturate the grounds and create agitation for optimal extraction. The slower the water is poured, the bolder and more developed the cup will be.
5. Enjoy your handcrafted cup of coffee!