Porcelain Pour-Over Coffeemaker - Large
Brew like a Barista with Melitta's Porcelain Pour-Over Cone (Replacement for Porcelain Set)
Replacement Cone for Porcelain Pour-Over Coffeemaker Set
Uses #4 cone coffee filters
Elegance, convenience and fresh brewed taste is all included in this Melitta tradition.
Our porcelain pour-over cone can be used to prepare 1 - 12 cups of coffee.
Designed to fit most coffee mugs and carafes.
Designed to allow optimal coffee flavor brewing and extraction.
Includes a start up supply of Melitta #4 cone coffee filters.
Product Dimensions: width - 5.438", width including handle - 6.5", base width - 4", height - 4.375"
Steps to brewing your own pour-over coffee
1. Fold the seams of the Melitta filter and place in Melitta cone pour-over brewer. Place pour-over on top of a mug or jar.
2. Scoop in finely ground coffee. The fresher the coffee the better.
3. Start with fresh, cool water. Heat the water to just below a boil.
4. Pour the water in a swirling motion to fully saturate the grounds and create agitation for optimal extraction. The slower the water is poured, the bolder and more developed the cup will be.
5. Enjoy your handcrafted cup of coffee!