1-Cup Pour-Over™ Coffee Brew Cone & Ceramic Mug Set - Black
Limit 3 Cases per Person.
Brew like a Barista with Melitta's Pour-Over™.
- Uses #2 and #4 size cone filters.
- Cone design enables you to see into the cup without lifting to avoid overfill
- Brew cone designed to fit many size coffee mugs as well
- Comes with a start up supply of Melitta #2 cone filters
- Cone and mug are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Plastic cone is BPA free
- Product Dimensions: 5""W – 4.5"D – 7.5"H
Don't be intimidated! The pour-over method is really a simple and quick way to handcraft coffee to your taste. Here are the steps to brewing your own pour-over coffee:
1. Fold the seams of the Melitta filter and place in Melitta cone pour-over brewer. Put pour-over on top of the mug.
2. Scoop in finely ground coffee. The fresher the coffee the better.
3. Start with fresh, cool water. Heat the water to just below a boil.
4. Pour the water in a swirling motion to fully saturate the grounds and create agitation for optimal extraction. The slower the water is poured, the bolder and more developed the cup will be.
5. Enjoy your handcrafted cup of coffee!