Select Your Style of Single-Cup Brewing
We offer several options for your single serve enjoyment. Café de Europa Single Serve Capsules and JavaJig® brewing system are designed for use in most Keurig Inc. style single serve coffee brewers.* They are simple to use, economical and environmentally friendly. Pour-Over is the original single serve brewing method and is still one of the most widely used ways to handcraft coffee today. Melitta’s Soft Pods and Hard Pods are single serve options for use in pod brewers.
What’s the difference? Find out below.
Single Serve Capsules
Café de Europa single serve cup design allows water to fully saturate the coffee, maximizing flavor extraction.
- 100% Arabica coffee beans
- 100% recyclable
- Individually sealed
- 12 individual cups per package
Reusable capsules that use disposable paper filters. A convenient way to have a single serving of great-tasting filtered coffee.
- 2 reusable capsules and 30 paper coffee filters
- 30 initial uses, with additional paper filters available
Designed for use in low-pressure brewer, always brewing a full-bodied and well-balanced flavor.
- 16-18 soft pods loose in a sealed bag
- 5 varieties, including Dark Roast, Medium Roast, Colombian, Sumatra Blend and Decaf
Designed for use in high-pressure brewer, we have many varieties that deliver a fresh, European café-style cup of coffee every time.
- 18 individually foil-wrapped hard pods in a box
- 18 varieties, including Buzzworthy, Love at First Sip, Breakfast Blend and more
While it’s the latest coffee sensation, the Pour-Over method dates back to 1908—when our founder, Melitta Bentz, perfected the art of coffee brewing. This handcrafting of coffee in a simple way allows you to perfectly brew each cup to your taste. It’s simple, convenient and delicious, resulting in fresh flavor every time.