Thermal Pour-Over Coffeemaker and Stainless Carafe Set
Limit 3 Cases per Person.
Uses #4 size cone filters.
Stainless Steel Carafe holds 60oz of hot coffee and keeps it warm for hours.
Ideal for use at home, office or college.
A great second pot perfect for that second flavor coffee or those guests who prefer decaf.
Heavy duty plastic filter cone and lid are top rack dishwasher safe.
Includes brewing cone, plastic top, and a start up supply of Melitta #4 cone filters.
Product Dimensions: 8”W – 6”D – 9.75”H
The pour-over method is really a simple and quick way to handcraft coffee to your taste. Here are the steps to brewing your own pour-over coffee
1. Fold the seams of the Melitta filter and place in Melitta cone pour-over brewer. Place pour-over on top of stainless steel carafe.
2. Scoop in finely ground coffee. The fresher the coffee the better.
3. Start with fresh, cool water. Heat the water to just below a boil.
4. Pour the water in a swirling motion to fully saturate the grounds and create agitation for optimal extraction. The slower the water is poured, the bolder and more developed the cup will be.
5. Enjoy your handcrafted cup of coffee!
Tip: Temper the carafe with hot water, then pour it out before brewing.